There are 23581 songs, on 2420 albums by 1632 different artists in the playlist. Enjoy!
Jag Panzer were formed in 1981 in Colorado by Harry Conklin, Mark Briody, John Tetley, and Rick Hilyard. They were originally called Tyrant, but when California based record labels became interested, they realized that there already was a band called Tyrant in California. Seeking inspiration from a book of World War II German armour in the library, they decided to rename themselves after a slightly easier-to-pronounce version of the 'Jagdpanzer' (Jagd = hunt) tank.
The band split up in July 2011, after lead guitarist Christian Lasegue had left the band earlier that year. The band tried to look for a replacement, but eventually decided to call it quits after thirty years. According to drummer Rikard Stjernquist, had the band continued, the lead guitar role would have been given to guitarist Jake Dreyer.
In late 2013, with no official word on a reunion, the band announced three shows for 2014, with guitarist Joey Tafolla back in the line-up. The band's official biography omits the 2011 break-up.
- 'Dissident Alliance' on Underdogs Vol. II (Black Bull Records, 1995)
- 'King at a Price' on Acero Magazine - Compilatorio No. 1 (Sampler, Acero Magazine, 2000)
- 'Iron Eagle' on Keep it True V DVD (Steelpride, 2006)
- 17 live songs onKeep it True X DVD (Steelpride, 2008)
- 'Children of the Sea' on Evil Lives: A True Metal Tribute to Black Sabbath
- 'Symphony of Terror,' 'Harder than Steel,' 'Shadow Thief,' 'Future Shock' and 'Tyranny' on Keep it True XVII DVD (2015, Metal Entertainment)
Their song 'Harder Than Steel' features on the 2015 movie 'Dark Places'.
Albums by Jag Panzer in our playlist: